The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch
Welcome to the true spirit of the West
The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch – a Luxury Dude Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming
Majestic scenery, limitless luxury and endless adventure exemplify the Western experience at The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, a luxury dude ranch situated on 15,000 acres of Rocky Mountain wilderness in Saratoga, Wyoming.
Where rusticity meets luxury; a unique setting where one can reconnect with nature, revitalize the senses and indulge in unlimited adventure.
Situated in the heart of Wyoming’s famed Platte River Valley, between the Sierra Madre Mountain range and stunning Medicine Bow National Forest, The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch is an all-inclusive luxury ranch resort like no other, exclusively designed for discerning travelers, ambitious adventurers, corporate group retreats, family luxury dude ranch vacations and glorious ranch destination weddings. The luxury dude ranch features a stately 38,000-square foot lodge, a luxury spa, a finely appointed collection of cabin suites & residences & lodge rooms. With authentic outdoor adventures for every season, including unparalleled Fly Fishing and Wing Shooting. The signature Inclusive Luxury experience ensures a convenient and streamlined stay, with all lodging, food, premium beverages, wine cellar and a wide assortment of activities included in the rates.
Ranch Activities with Gear, Guides & Instruction
- •Horseback Riding: Trail rides, arena activities, riding instruction and roping lessons
- •Fly-Fishing: Orvis-endorsed private water fishing
- •Shooting Sports: Brush Creek Ranch Gun Club with sporting clays, skeet, rifle/pistol range and alpine archery course
- •Trail Adventures: Mountain biking, hiking, trail running, guided ranger tours
- •Challenge Pursuits: Paintball, zipline, high/low ropes course, rock climbing walls, orienteering
- •Recreation Programs: Full indoor sports court, arcade, karaoke in the saloon, classic lawn games
- •Lil’ Wranglers program: for ages 4-8, plus special youth dining and twilight events
- •Fitness & Wellness: Yoga and full fitness center
- •*Spa experiences and off-ranch premium adventures available for an additional fee
Inspired Dining Experiences
From dawn until dusk enjoy hearty feasts, outdoor picnics, convivial happy hours, campfire ‘smores and elegant dinners presented in a variety of venues. Including outdoor Chuckwagon & Saloon, Creekside Dinner Camp on the banks of Brush Creek, Falcon Peak Overlook and the Trailhead Lodge. All beverages, including premium spirits, beers and open wine cellar access are included throughout your stay.
For an unforgettable luxury ranch vacation during the 2014 season from June 4th to October 18th call Sue Alexander at Eagle Travel on 01234 348882 and reserve your Brush Creek Ranch adventure vacation of a lifetime..